- Simran Singh, 11:11 A Magazine Devoted to the Journey of The Soul. Simran is founder and publisher, creating this vehicle as a means of broadening minds and opening hearts to various teachings, philosophies, and tools available for personal growth and spiritual development. http://www.1111mag.com.
- Richard Odom Yoga: Richard makes yoga accessible to people who are intimidated by it, and focuses on restorative postures. His classes have been the primary mode to allow me to heal from various injuries--He brings clarity, focus & humor to his teaching! Check out his DVD! www.richardodomyoga.com
- Lana Dahl, Advanced CranioSacral Therapy, Quantum Energetic Disciplines™ . Lana is a master level practitioner with the most intuitive/sensitive touch I have ever experienced. Great for both maintenance and for serious physical/emotional ailments. http:/lanadahl.com.
- Rev. Hugh Antony Gilbert, Curriculum Vitae, Dip.P.T., A.P.T.A., B.C.P.A., M.C.S.O., Physical Therapist, Advanced Myofascial Therapist, Registered Independent Medical Consultant, Knight Templar 10GT, Ordained Minister of Spiritual Peacemaking. Hugh's work is phenomenal --he is truly gifted at facilitating alignment of body, mind, & spirit! http://www.journeysend.ca/abouthugh.htm
- Judith Onley, Channel, Reiki Master, E.M.F. Practitioner and Spiritual Mentor. Judith offers monthly channels, a newsletter and private sessions that are both profound and great at pointing her clients towards center! http://www.dancewithspirit.com
- Janet Doane, Artist, Author & Raw Food expert. Check out her work and her wonderful recipes at "The Healing Feast." Not only are her recipes fantastic but she also shares lovely heart-centered stories, and a has several books published. Check out http://www.thehealingfeast.com.
Listed below are websites of people whom I have worked with personally or with whom I have participated via on-line forums, conference calls, or other resources. The interactions have all been beneficial to my well-being. I recommend them and their offerings. Each person exhibits professionalism and integrity and is dedicated to bringing light to all they meet.
"The most important thing ... is to give
up who you are for who you can become."
Donna Marie Pritchard | P.O.Box 3343 Ketchum, ID 83340 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 24 Hour Message Center: 803-360-6255
All content on this website is the property and copyright of Donna Marie Pritchard. Any use or reproduction of this material without expressed permission is punishable by Federal Law.